Structural Design Criteria:
- Structural Design parameters based on American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American Standards of Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
- For all service connections and disposals British / American building codes will be followed. If applicable, Bangladesh Standards & Rajuk’s rules may be followed.
- Considering wind velocity 210 kmph according to BNBC.
- Earthquake resistance criteria according to BNBC standard for Seismic Zone – 2 is followed in designing the RCC Frame Structure.
- 60 grade deformed bar are used as reinforcement in RCC Frame Structure.
- Residential power supply with separate energy meter for each apartment
- Good quality passenger elevators from reputed international manufacturer
- Standby Generator (European origin) of required capacity to serve Lift, Pump, Lobbies, Intercom Service, Common spaces like Staircase, Car Parking area and Reception area etc.
- Underground and overhead RCC water reservoir with continuous pump & standby pump.
Utility Lines ( Water & Gas ):
- All service lines (electricity, sewerage, water, gas etc.) shall be concealed.
- Titas Gas approved concealed Gas line layout design.
- Gas connection materials of approved quality (supplied by Titas Gas T&D Co. Ltd.)
- Car parking areas will be marked maintaining required standard measurements.
- Driveway will be finished ensuring proper friction.
- Protective parapet wall on roof top.
- Water proofing on the roof top by 4” thick Lime Terracing.
- Lightning Arrestor.
- Outside walls are made of 1st class solid bricks or by hollow blocks.
- All interior walls are of 5” thickness made of plastered 1st class solid bricks.