- Elegant and sophisticated front elevation designed by prominent architect/designer.
- Facing bricks/decorative tiles, ornamental green patches and glass panels/blocks are typically used to enhance the architectural aesthetics of the exposed facades of the complex.
- All road-facing balconies have attractive looking railing complementing the façade.
- Concealed exterior illumination is used to highlight the façade at night time.
- Decorative and secured gate at entrance to the complex.
- Attractive exterior lamps, name/address plaque and decorative landscapic features along the entrance area.
- Guard’s enclosure with message window beside the entrance gate.
- Reception lounge is sophisticatedly finished with floor tiles / marble.
- Stylish and spacious concierge counter for receptionist.
- Intercom telephone connection in concierge, each of the apartments, guard room etc.
- Car parking area, Sub station, Transformer room, Generator room, Reception, Waiting lobby, Guard room etc. are located in this area.
- Driveways are usually covered with beautifully designed pavement blocks.
- Adequate lighting arrangement in driveway, reception area & staircase.
- An office/meeting room for the owners’ association is usually set up on roof top.
- Built-in seats on rooftop for recreation.
- Clotheslines on rooftop for drying wet clothes.
- Secured gate with hatch-bolt at entrance to the open roof.
- Ornamental apartment number plate on each apartment’s entrance door.
- Spacious main staircase with sleekly designed railing.
- One transformer with LT panel board, PFI Plant etc. of required capacity
- Imported Electrical Switches, Circuit Breakers, Plug points and other accessories
- Good quality Light fixtures in stair and lobby
- Individual Electric Meter for each apartment
- Electrical distribution box with Main Switch
- Concealed Electrical wiring